ORC™ is an on-demand cloud rendering solution capable of rendering projects in a fraction of the normal time. You can manage your job from anywhere: home, work, or mobile.
- Service offers high speed storage in addition to rendering
- ORC securely stores scenes by encrypting each file during the upload process
- Once jobs are finished rendering, they can be automatically shared through the service, enabling teams to have access to their renders as soon as they are done.
- Users will be able to specify the version of OctaneRender they want to render their job with, allowing them to ensure their cloud renders are identical to their local renders.
- The cost of ORC jobs depends on your scene’s OctaneBench score. Easily estimate the cost before you launch your render by determining your scene’s OctaneBench. Please visit OctaneBench™ to learn more.
- RNDR™ tokens can be used to pay for jobs on ORC. Click here for information on the upcoming Render Network.